News, views & chat from the people of West London
Hillingdon, 
London Borough, News, Pictures, Chat
truth
MAIN INDEX | PHOTOS | HAYES | UXBRIDGE
+ + Check out the LATEST photos! + + JOIN THE DEBATES + + IT'S GOOD TO TALK! + +
WELCOME

It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Argos
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I've heard that Argos are to scrap the catalogue in favour of smartphone apps to perform product searches ?

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Argos
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1461
they are still evolving from the time they were green shield stamps. :) :)

_________________
Its not always the biggest and the bestest, its them that make the least mistakes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Argos
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 888
I rarely look at a paper catalogue - usually I look on their web site for what I want and then reserve it for collection.

I always thought they had too many catalogues around - I remember coming home one day to find two copies on the doorstep - the whole street had two copies each :lol:

I wonder how much each book costs to produce?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Argos
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 am
Posts: 463
I always search online - the books are heavy to read x

_________________
I do not suffer fools !!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Argos
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Posts: 1061
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire.
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Argos
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:47 am
Posts: 2873
Location: Dog House
I just occasionally like flicking through it

_________________
Lets be careful out there !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




LOCAL RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS: YOU CAN ADVERTISE TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE IN OUR ADS SECTIONS!!

ARTICLES WANTED, ARTICLES FOR SALE, PLUMBERS, PIZZAS, ELECTRICIANS, ESTATE AGENTS, ACCOMMODATION WANTED OR FOR RENT, FLATS, ROOMS, HOLIDAYS & TRAVEL, JOBS AGENCIES, TRADESMEN & WOMEN, MOTORS, DRIVING LESSONS, HGV TRAINING, VOLUNTARY GROUPS... JUST REGISTER AND POST YOUR FREE AD, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. NO CATCH! TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

London Borough of Hillingdon Chat - Main Index

Christmas music Merelbeke