| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Argos https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=701 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Argos |
I've heard that Argos are to scrap the catalogue in favour of smartphone apps to perform product searches ? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Argos |
they are still evolving from the time they were green shield stamps. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Argos |
I rarely look at a paper catalogue - usually I look on their web site for what I want and then reserve it for collection. I always thought they had too many catalogues around - I remember coming home one day to find two copies on the doorstep - the whole street had two copies each I wonder how much each book costs to produce? |
|
| Author: | jane [ Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Argos |
I always search online - the books are heavy to read x |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Argos |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Argos |
I just occasionally like flicking through it |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|