| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Remember .............. https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=695 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Remember .............. |
Remember the good old days when people robbed petrol stations... not the other way around? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Remember .............. |
| Author: | captain_flynn [ Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Remember .............. |
haha |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Remember .............. |
A few days ago I was watching out of a front window whilst 2 chaps were altering their reg no with some black electrical tape. They made such a bad job that I would be surprised if the station CCTV approved activation of the pump. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Remember .............. |
“Fifty Shades of Grey” The missus bought a Paperback down Dymocks, Saturday, I had a look in her bag; T’was “fifty shades of grey”. Well I just left her to it, At ten I went to bed. An hour later she appeared; The sight filled me with dread….. In her left hand she held a rope; And in her right a whip! She threw them down on the floor, And then began to strip. Well fifty years or so ago; I might have had a peek; But Doris hasn’t weathered well; She’s eighty four next week. Watching Doris bump and grind; Could not have been much grimmer. Things went from bad to worse; She toppled off her Zimmer! She struggled up upon her feet; A couple minutes later; She put her teeth back in and… Said…. I must dominate her!! Now if you knew our Doris , You’d see just why I spluttered, I’d spent two months in traction For the last complaint I’d muttered. She stood there nude, naked like; Bent forward just a bit …. I thought what the hell, Stepped forward, and stood on her left tit! Doris screamed, her teeth shot out; My god what had I done!? She moaned and groaned then shouted out: “Step on the other one”!! Well readers, I can’t tell no more; About what occurred that day. Suffice to say my jet black hair,…. Turned “fifty shades of Grey”. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Remember .............. |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|