| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Shop sign https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=636 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Shop sign |
I saw a sign in a shop yesterday: "Grow your own dope, plant a woman" I considered taking it home but it looked to be quite heavy and would hurt when she hit me with it ! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shop sign |
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shop sign |
I didn't know Jim had gone into retail |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Shop sign |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|