WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

My friend's cat
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=605
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  My friend's cat

Cat on sofa

Took this on my phone the other day... just thought I'd share it...

Attachments:
20120902_132207-picsay.jpg
20120902_132207-picsay.jpg [ 216.67 KiB | Viewed 7270 times ]

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

I've seen his mate on a rubbish tip :)

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

What a brilliant picture from a mobile phone

Author:  Jon [ Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

Kremmen wrote:
I've seen his mate on a rubbish tip :)

:lol: Oh yes, I should have done this as a 'spot the cat' competition
for those who had trouble with the last one.

Author:  Brian [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

Jon wrote:
:lol: Oh yes, I should have done this as a 'spot the cat' competition
for those who had trouble with the last one.


I had an email with a similar problem, from memory, it involved a young lady and a duck.
Never did find the duck.
;) :lol:

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

:lol:

Author:  Sunshine [ Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My friend's cat

ha ha! I remember that one :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/