| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Here kitty kitty.... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=600 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 am ] | ||
| Post subject: | Here kitty kitty.... | ||
A little distraction for you. See if you can spot the cat in this picture...
|
|||
| Author: | Pam [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
Yep. |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
My mouse found it. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
well, I can't find it and it's going to annoy me till I do. I'll give it another go when I come home this evening grrr! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
Nor me Probably a catalytic converter and not a pussy cat |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
No tricks... just a real, cute liddle puddy tat. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
Got a grid reference ? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
Got it |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
I haven't I've downloaded the pic and keep enlarging it - I'm usually quite good at this sort of thing so I'm getting annoyed with myself now |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Here kitty kitty.... |
Your not alone!! |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|