| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Quiet https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=584 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Quiet |
Is it me or is it very quiet here of late ? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
It's quiet but then it is August and people are on holiday. I'm on holiday from work but back there on Tuesday - It's been lovely weather while I've been off (makes a change) |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
I have just turned my speaker on and it's made no difference |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
Methinks its not like it used to be! We're gonna have to start singing and dancing! Also I miss Cowley Guy. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
Yes it is quiet .... summer holidays do make a big difference, and also speaking for myself, life has been so very, very busy in recent months I haven't had so much time to put the world to rights on here. Must catch up, or it'll all fall apart (the world I mean.) |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
| Author: | Moley [ Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
Yep, its definately quiet in here of late, but to be expected this time of year. Hopefully just a blip. Im in a similar position to Jon.......busy busy busy and work seems to be dictating my life. I dream of going part-time but thats not going to happen in the forseeable. Boo hiss. I still manage to do some weather updates now and then though. All welcome to visit that forum. Moley |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Quiet |
Spring starts in a few days, we can come out of hibernation. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|