| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Walking https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=570 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Walking |
The Importance of walking: Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at £4,000 per month. My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he's 97 years old and we have no idea where the hell he is. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing... I joined a health club last year, spent about 250 quid. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there! Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them. The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say, 'Well, he looks good doesn't he.' If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country. We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. AND Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a pub with a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine. You could run this over to your friends But just e-mail it to them! It will save you the walk! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Walking |
| Author: | Sunshine [ Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Walking |
excellent! |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Walking |
Sounds like a great section of a stand-up routine.... I might book myself a place on the Edinburgh fringe with that. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Walking |
OR THIS Subject: FW: Fw: St George - for ever! England my England Goodbye to my England , So long my old friend Your days are numbered, being brought to an end To be Scottish, Irish or Welsh that's fine But don't say you're English, that's way out of line. The French and the Germans may call themselves such So may Norwegians, the Swedes and the Dutch You can say you are Russian or maybe a Dane But don't say you're English ever again. at Broadcasting House the word is taboo In Brussels it's scrapped, in Parliament too Even schools are affected. Staff do as they're told They must not teach children about England of old. Writers like Shakespeare, Milton and Shaw The pupils don't learn about them anymore How about Agincourt, Hastings , Arnhem or Mons ? When England lost hosts of her very brave sons. We are not Europeans, how can we be? Europe is miles away, over the sea We're the English from England , let's all be proud Stand up and be counted - Shout it out loud! Let's tell our Government and Brussels too We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Flag Let the world know - WE WANT OUR ENGLAND BACK !!!! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|