| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Sunshine... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=526 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sunshine... |
Sunshine, I think you ought to change your name! How can you call yourself something that is extinct! |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sunshine... |
What can I say? |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sunshine... |
A bit like the steam engine I guess, there are still some around................ |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sunshine... |
Batty, Sunshine is NOT like a steam Engine! |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sunshine... |
It looks a lovely sunny morning - let's hope the sun hangs around for the rest of the day. I'm getting fed up with the rain now |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sunshine... |
Well done sunshine for making a rather nice morning (for a change). Can we have some more please???? I have given up waiting for Moley to use his influence |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|