WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

My very own display......
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=522
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Pam [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  My very own display......

Over my house this afternoon, especially for me, courtesy of the Red Arrows.......... ;)

Image

Author:  Jon [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My very own display......

Excellent picture! I saw them whizzing round in formation above my parents house when I was taking the rubbish out the other day... was so glad I took the rubbish out!! It was an amazing sight, didn't have time to get the phone out to take a picture though unfortuantely.

Author:  chris_guest [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My very own display......

Great Picture

Author:  captain_flynn [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My very own display......

Very nice shot!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/