WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

A new arrival
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=483
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Moley [ Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  A new arrival

I am proud to announce the arrival of my Grandaughter....Leah Poppy at 9.31am this morning, weighing 3.18 kilo's, and born in Durban, South Africa. Mother and baby are both in good health.

That makes 3 Grandaughters and one Grandson !!

Moley 8-)

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

Congrats to all :D

I'll be round for my lump of cake later

Author:  SOT [ Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

3.18 kilos???????

For those on here that are still un-metricated when it comes to weight, that's = 7lb

Congratulations to all

Author:  Sunshine [ Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

Congratulations Moley

When do you think you'll get the chance to go and visit this new addition to the family?

:D

Author:  Moley [ Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

Thanks for the conversion SOT !!

Sunshine. Im not sure if/when I will be able to make the trip out there but my ex is out there with them now. I'm hoping they will be making a trip back to the UK around Christmas time.

Author:  jim [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

why is it always the men that get the congrats, maybe its harder being a man than a lady. well done Moley well done, I bet you dont wanna do that again in a hurry. :( ;) :roll:

Author:  Pam [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

Congratulations! Like the name!

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

I like the name too - a new baby is always so exciting!

:D

Author:  Brian [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

Congrats all round, if the cake's all gone, I haven't had a good cigar for a long time.
:D ;)

Author:  Sunshine [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A new arrival

ugh! cigars are nasty smelly things - don't go anywhere near the baby with it :lol:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/