| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Welcome to new members thread https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=475 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Welcome to new members thread |
As we have over 100 members, I've noticed that just under half have only posted 1 or not even at all. I wonder if this thread welcoming new members will encourage more posters. Today's new member is Andy19 |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
and just after posting this thread I click on the website associated with this username and it's for kitchens. Heavy Sigh!! |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
It's a good idea though BG. I'm pretty sure that when I first joined somebody welcomed me in a thread like this. Even though I don't want a new kitchen, welcome Andy19. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
I don't think there is a forum in existence that doesn't have over half the members on zero posts. |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
New member jennnybee1, I wonder if she sells kitchens, if not then Welcome to WLC |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
| Author: | chris_guest [ Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
Jon wrote: :lol: Sadly Jennybee was just another pest... I've wielded the fly spray. You do that to me everytime I come into the room, but you forget all this years ago you gave me my own key |
|
| Author: | edwinnobby [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
Badminton Girl wrote: and just after posting this thread I click on the website associated with this username and it's for kitchens. Heavy Sigh!! I must admit I was surprised recently when confronted with a kitchen. Needless to say I have to admit that I kept clear of westlondonchat for a while. With 100 members what do you think halts them to contribute to this thread? Lack of expectation Lack of anything else to do Lack of leadership Lack of a thread that gets everybody on the band waggon Typical lack of interest by so many of the present generation(and some of the past) Poor sense of humour |
|
| Author: | Wobert Wedford [ Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
Hi everybody I used to contribute on a regular basis with the user name ... ..d Guess who? Where has the humour section gone? |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Welcome to new members thread |
Were you the bloke from the X Files? We've missed you!! |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|