| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=470 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
There's just not enough threads on this site about fitted kitchens. I wish there were more |
|
| Author: | jim [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
have you tried Kitchens are us, maybe we could get all the local companies to link up. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
Kitchens are us used to phone my husband regularly on his mobile phone - they drove him mad. One day I just saved the number and called it "Cold Caller" and he never answered it again (he thought I was a genius LOL) |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
I built and fitted my own. I've heard so many horror stories about these firms just throwing them into position |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
We will be fitting our own too. I think the hardest part is working out which unit to put where (after you've decided on colour and style) |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can we have more threads about fitted kitchens please? |
I started from scratch, gutted the room, tiled it wall to wall including a half layer of tiles (3") round all the edge to stop any water leak (washing machine, etc) getting to the walls. Next I built the wall units from proper tree wood so they fitted the wall width perfectly and right up to the ceiling. Bottom units fitted and all the plinths fitted with loads of sealant and again a sealed layer of tiles to stop any water getting in should the washing machine leak, etc. Proper Job |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|