| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Sharing my Innocent Smoothie https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=454 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
I thought I'd share my Innocent Smoothie with some ants at work the other morning. They seemed to enjoy it.... Attachment: ants.jpg [ 91.61 KiB | Viewed 5814 times ] Attachment: antsclose1.jpg [ 81.39 KiB | Viewed 5814 times ] Attachment: antsclose2.jpg [ 78.67 KiB | Viewed 5814 times ] |
|
| Author: | captain_flynn [ Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
haha |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
great pictures Jon. You just reminded me of my dad who used to feed the ants in our house with Nipon - they used to eat it with relish (and die in agony I suppose - poor things) |
|
| Author: | gmr [ Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
Sunshine wrote: great pictures Jon. You just reminded me of my dad who used to feed the ants in our house with Nipon - they used to eat it with relish (and die in agony I suppose - poor things) That is too generous. Adding relish to the ant food. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
We used to have a gas cooker near the sink / draining board. the cooker had a "flame thrower" type of lighter attached to it. We used to like to kill the ants with the flame on the draining board. Our mum used to tell us off for scorching the wooden draining board We were horrid kids ......... |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sharing my Innocent Smoothie |
What happy days I had too Sunshine, burning spiders and woodlice in my dads shed. Sadly, slugs and snails didn't burn so well, so needed lighter fuel to help them on their way. Thankfully I grew out of that obsession, although not completely as I did end up working in the fire brigade |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|