| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Paper Bag.......... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=450 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Paper Bag.......... |
A little paper bag was feeling unwell, so he took himself off to the doctors. 'Doctor, I don't feel too good,' said the little Paper bag. 'Hmm, you look OK to me,' said the Doctor, 'but I'll do a test or two and see what that shows. Come back and see me in a couple of days.' The little paper bag felt no better when he went back for the results. ‘What's wrong with me?' asked the little paper bag. 'I think you could be HIV positive!' said the doctor. 'No, I can't be - I'm just a little paper bag!' said the little paper bag. 'Have you been having unprotected sex?' asked the doctor. 'NO, I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!' 'Well have you been sharing needles with other Intravenous drug users?' asked the doctor. 'NO, NO! I can't do things like that - I'm just a little paper bag!' 'Perhaps you've been abroad recently and required a Jab or a blood transfusion?' queried the doctor. 'NO, NO! I don't have a passport - I'm just a little paper bag!' 'Well', said the doctor, 'are you in a homosexual Relationship?' 'NO! NO! I told you I can't do things like that, I'm just a little paper bag!' 'Then there can be only one explanation.' said the doctor SCROLL DOWN This is good - wait for it .... .... .... ...... ..... 'Your mother must have been a carrier' |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
| Author: | jim [ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
groan |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
is this an interaction forum or a market place? |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
Sun glasses and sun shades in the UK, bad marketing practice, must be a joke Jim, move it to the correct thread. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
rexy wrote: Sun glasses and sun shades in the UK, bad marketing practice, must be a joke Jim, move it to the correct thread. this idiot has posted on several threads a chancer at best, a troll most likely, any of the admin who see it will do whats best. Have deleted them....spam, spam, spam, spam. and banned him, let us know if you find any others. |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
I used to be called 'Spam' when I was a kid. |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Paper Bag.......... |
we never used to get so many spammers on the old forum ........... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|