| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| What's Hillingdon Viewing? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=445 |
Page 1 of 5 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
Just thought I'd start a thread about what everyone is watching on telly at the moment, I've noticed that there are a few trailers for mini dramas coming up starring Matt Smith can't remember the title now. |
|
| Author: | chris_guest [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
Dont watch that much TV as I find it is either full of repeats or bad news if you watch the news, tend to listen to the radio. Saying that I do like to watch a good movie |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
Im much the same as Chris, I rarely watch tv nowadays ( must get round to cancelling my extortionate Sky subscription ). Does anyone have any opinions or comments about FreeSat ? Although my tv has inbuilt Freeview the shared aerial and its location renders it useless. Im undecided whether the best option would be to upgrade the aerial or just get a FreeSat box which I can connect to the existing Sky dish. All comments and suggestions welcome. Moley |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
some of us have to attend work during the day ... but when I get in it's Pointless followed by 'The Chase' followed by a bit of channel hopping followed by what I've recorded from previous days. Currently just finished watching 'Silk' and DIY SOS and now just started Lewis |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
[quote="Kremmen"]some of us have to attend work during the day /quote] ...And some of us have to attend work at night .....just doing my bit to keep the country afloat !! |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
I quite fancy the new drama on the Falklands |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
Badminton Girl wrote: I quite fancy the new drama on the Falklands That'll be the 6°clock news then when we strike oil out there |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
my mate got arrested for muffin the mule |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
jim wrote: my mate got arrested for muffin the mule I remember when it used to be a kid's programme. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: What's Hillingdon Viewing? |
It was, and Jim was just recycling a joke from the Tony Blackburn top (or bottom) 100 |
|
| Page 1 of 5 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|