| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Where in the borough do you post from https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=387 |
Page 1 of 4 |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Wed May 16, 2012 9:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Where in the borough do you post from |
Just wondering if I'm the only poster in the village of West Drayton? |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
So far it looks like it...... |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
I think I was the only one from there also BG, when I first joined way back in 2001! |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Wed May 16, 2012 5:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
I'm posting from Cowley |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
Sunshine wrote: I'm posting from Cowley That's close enough I think |
|
| Author: | Batty bat [ Wed May 16, 2012 6:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
Today, I'm posting from Windsor! |
|
| Author: | gmr [ Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
Batty bat wrote: Today, I'm posting from Windsor! I guess Lefroy Ontario Canada don't count ? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Wed May 16, 2012 6:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
the old original Hayes, close to the dead centre, |
|
| Author: | mwp [ Thu May 17, 2012 12:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
I'm in the country,Higher Denham South Bucks. |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Thu May 17, 2012 2:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where in the borough do you post from |
You can't get much further away than West Oz. |
|
| Page 1 of 4 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|