| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Happy Birthday Sunshine! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=377 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Pam [ Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
Happy Birthday Sunshine! xxx
|
|
| Author: | Moley [ Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
How appropriate that the sun actually is shining on Sunshine's Birthday. Have a lovely day. Moley |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat May 12, 2012 5:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
HAVE A GOOD UN, WE COME TO A POINT WHEN THE AMMOUNT OF BIRTHDAYS WE HAVE HAD, EXCEEDS THE AMMOUNT WE CAN EXPECT, THE TRICK IS DONT COUNT THEM AFTER 40 |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
Happy Birthday, we have someone selling cakes for charity Water Aid in our road today. I'll buy you one if you pop round |
|
| Author: | gmr [ Sat May 12, 2012 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
Badminton Girl wrote: Happy Birthday, we have someone selling cakes for charity Water Aid in our road today. I'll buy you one if you pop round Buy two: one for Brian . Happy birthday Sunshine |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun May 13, 2012 2:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
thank you! I didn't see the invitation about popping round and buying cakes until now - what a shame! I've just put a rhubarb & custard cake in the oven - it smells wonderful. It's another nice day today - looks like being another year older isn't so bad after all |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
Sunshine wrote: thank you! I didn't see the invitation about popping round and buying cakes until now - what a shame! I've just put a rhubarb & custard cake in the oven - it smells wonderful. It's another nice day today - looks like being another year older isn't so bad after all Save some for me. You must have a very wide oven! Many Happy Returns Sunshine. |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sun May 13, 2012 6:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
gmr wrote: Badminton Girl wrote: Happy Birthday, we have someone selling cakes for charity Water Aid in our road today. I'll buy you one if you pop round Buy two: one for Brian . Happy birthday Sunshine I bought one or two extra but then consumed them within 10 mins |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Sun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
Sunshine wrote: thank you! I didn't see the invitation about popping round and buying cakes until now - what a shame! I've just put a rhubarb & custard cake in the oven - it smells wonderful. It's another nice day today - looks like being another year older isn't so bad after all Ah next time then Ooh rhubarb and custard my fave |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Happy Birthday Sunshine! |
You got me thinking Brian That's my next cake - rhubarb and custard without cutting the rhubarb up I'll take a picture when it's done Meanwhile, here's one I baked earlier .....
|
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|