WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

More nice news.........
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=370
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Pam [ Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 pm ]
Post subject:  More nice news.........

Not wishing to spoil Moley's moment but would like to announce the arrival of my 12th grandchild!

Baby Benjamin Scott finally arrived (11 days late!) at 6.55pm yesterday(May 8th,) weighing 9lb. Brother for Isabelle 5, and Jacob 3. Mum & baby came home last night and we did a quick visit this morning before O/H went to work! Benjamin looks like Izzy did as a baby and despite the weight he still looks tiny!

Author:  Moley [ Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Hey Pam. You are not spoiling my moment at all, its always nice to hear positives. Congratulations to you and all your family on the new arrival.

Moley 8-) 8-)

Author:  Brian [ Wed May 09, 2012 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Congratulations all round.
S'pose its a bit early for cake.
:D

Author:  Pam [ Wed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Well......... talking of cake, my daughter in law gave me a big chunk of Chocolate & Walnut cake this morning, that she'd made yesterday not long before she went to the hospital to give birth! (And it was scrummy!) Shall I describe it to you Brian? hehe

Author:  jim [ Wed May 09, 2012 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

spose we can look forward to some better weather now now your fit to try harder :twisted: :twisted:

Author:  Moley [ Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Pam wrote:
Well......... talking of cake..........


Yes talking of cake, my already good neighbour bought me a whole bag of goodies to take into work with me tomorrow to feed my hard ( cough ) working colleagues !!

Moley 8-)

Author:  Moley [ Wed May 09, 2012 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

NB: I got a PM from you Pam but I think it was just the topic title. I can't seem to find a way to reply to it either ??

Moley....in another senior moment .....

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu May 10, 2012 7:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

With all that's going in this country it's nice to have another good news story :D

Author:  Pam [ Thu May 10, 2012 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Moley wrote:
NB: I got a PM from you Pam but I think it was just the topic title. I can't seem to find a way to reply to it either ??

Moley....in another senior moment .....


I'll check it out!

Author:  Pam [ Thu May 10, 2012 2:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: More nice news.........

Moley wrote:
NB: I got a PM from you Pam but I think it was just the topic title. I can't seem to find a way to reply to it either ??

Moley....in another senior moment .....


It is there. Just click on the topic title to open it.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/