WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

BRITAINS GOT TALENT
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=360
Page 1 of 2

Author:  ARTFTE [ Sat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  BRITAINS GOT TALENT

Image
Is it me ,or is it SO SO Hard to watch.
To-night it was on for 1Hr 30 mins and I think they showed 4 possible 5 new acts.
the rest of the time was filled with repeats repeats repeats.I doubt I will be watching it ever again

Author:  jim [ Sat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

reakon you should as aver is a long time.

Author:  Lindsay [ Sat May 05, 2012 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

I record it and skip past all the ads and other rubbish. That way the show only lasts about 20 minutes :lol:

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

Never watched it :D

Author:  Sunshine [ Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

I always watch the auditions on BGT and then lose interest. I got bored with it last night

I think David Walliams is brilliant though - he really makes me laugh

Author:  john [ Sun May 06, 2012 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

i like to see and hear talent , but who wants to hear about the background to the people , and sob sob stories
they are either good or not
so after the first series , i don,t bother
anyway its a TV show first , nothing to do with talent , as long as you remember that , its ok

Author:  ARTFTE [ Sun May 06, 2012 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

jim wrote:
reakon you should as aver is a long time.

Image

Author:  Jon [ Mon May 07, 2012 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

I love talent shows; all the padding and razzamatazz totally ruins it. No needs for it at all. And I cannot for the life of me understand why TV companies all round the world pay Simon Cowell for his "format".

A talent show is simple: unknown acts and a panel of judges or audience voting or both... what's there to pay someone else for in that?? It's very simple. What Cowell adds to it in terms of filling and padding just ruins it, although I like him as a straight-talking judge.

Author:  jim [ Mon May 07, 2012 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

whatever happened to Hughie Green who devised or was it Carol Levis the whole setup in the first place ????? :o :o

Author:  ARTFTE [ Mon May 07, 2012 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: BRITAINS GOT TALENT

jim wrote:
whatever happened to Hughie Green who devised or was it Carol Levis the whole setup in the first place ????? :o :o


They Died

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/