| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| have you voted yet https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=359 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | have you voted yet |
just been round to give Boris the benefit of my doubt,looking at the forms the girl (can i say that?) had,very few people had been in to vote with only 1 and a half hours to go |
|
| Author: | jim [ Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
I have a postal vote and they would have had mine Monday just waiting for a thank you letter from my selection. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri May 04, 2012 7:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
Postal here as well. I didn't vote for Boris as such but I voted for him just to try and keep Ken out. If I'd have thought it would do any good I'd have probably have gone UKIP. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri May 04, 2012 10:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
Looks like Boris has saved London from Livingstone thats what realy matters |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri May 04, 2012 5:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
Kremmen wrote: Postal here as well. I didn't vote for Boris as such but I voted for him just to try and keep Ken out. If I'd have thought it would do any good I'd have probably have gone UKIP. In that case you should have given UKIP your first preference vote and Boris your second. That way you would have registered your support for UKIP though your vote would eventually have gone to Boris. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sat May 05, 2012 5:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
Returned Mail Can you believe it? They sent my income tax return form back to me! In response to question # 4, "Do you have any dependants?" I replied - "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack heads, 4.4 million unemployable people, 901 thousand people in over 85 prisons, and 650 idiots in Parliament. Apparently,this was NOT an acceptable answer. Who the hell did I miss? |
|
| Author: | Sunshine [ Sat May 05, 2012 8:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
| Author: | Pam [ Sat May 05, 2012 4:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: have you voted yet |
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|