| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=344 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... |
I'll never trust a shepherd again! Taken here yesterday evening............
|
|
| Author: | gmr [ Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... |
Pam wrote: I'll never trust a shepherd again! Taken here yesterday evening............ ![]() Similar sun set in London Ontario last week; light dusting of snow next morning !!!!!! |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... |
| Author: | jim [ Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... |
Red sky at night, shepherds cottage is alight. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I'll never trust a shepherd again!..................... |
Black sky at night, sailors delight - we're in for a filthy night |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|