| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| wimmin https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jim [ Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | wimmin |
WOMEN A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. she will inspire him to do things he never thougt he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident,sexy, seductive and invincible... No wait...Sorry. I'm thinking of whiskey. It's whiskey that does all that shite. Never mind. |
|
| Author: | Jane Doe [ Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
lol Is that a public announcement |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
I've seen the one that says wine does that to women! |
|
| Author: | jim [ Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
I think it was whine does that , |
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
I sooo need the 'bash 'im' smiley! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
|
|
| Author: | Pam [ Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
Thanks Kremmen! I'll borrow that! ..... Right.... who shall I bash first? |
|
| Author: | jim [ Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
cant stand wimmin who sits on my lap and bawls. |
|
| Author: | gmr [ Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: wimmin |
jim wrote: cant stand wimmin who sits on my lap a bawls. Agree I don't like ` Bawlin' women; the rest , on my lap, ??? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|