WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Ed Milliband
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 am ]
Post subject:  Ed Milliband

The leader of the Labour Party Ed Miliband walks into a London bank and asks to cash a cheque for £2000.00

Teller: "No problem sir, could you please show me your ID."?

Ed Miliband: "Well, I didn't bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need. After all, I amt Ed Miliband "
the leader of the labour party,

Teller: "Yes, I know who you are, but with all the regulations, I must insist on seeing ID."

Ed Miliband: "Just ask anyone here who I am and they will tell you. They all know who I am.

Teller: "I am sorry, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Ed Miliband: "Is there some other way around this?"

Teller: "Look, here's what we can do:
A while ago now, Luke Donald walked into the bank without ID. To prove he was Luke Donald he pulled out his putter and a golf ball, and trickled it ten metres across the floor into a cup. Then we were sure he was Luke Donald and cashed his cheque.
Another time, Andy Murray came in without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and lobbed a tennis ball fifteen metres - right into my coffee mug. After that spectacular shot we cashed his cheque.

So, what can you do to prove to me that you are really the Labour Party leader?"

Ed Miliband stands, deep in thought for what seems like minutes then finally says:
"My mind's a complete blank. Honestly, I can't think of a single thing"

Teller: "Would fifties be OK, MR MILIBAND ?"

Author:  Pam [ Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ed Milliband

:D :D

Author:  Jon [ Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ed Milliband

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/