| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Very quiet https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2598 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Robongar [ Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Very quiet |
Is there anybody out there, am I the only one left? |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Very quiet |
Hi Robongar! |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Very quiet |
It’s very lonely, where is everyone? Is it just you and me left? |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Very quiet |
A handful drop in occasionally. I know of one member who's been under the weather, should be back soon! |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Very quiet |
I'm still here. |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Very quiet |
Good to hear this. I was a bit worried we had heard nothing from you lately |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|