| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Date Started https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2566 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Michael B [ Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Date Started |
Can you please tell me when this site first started, has it been going more than 20 |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Date Started |
It grew out of a Yahoo group for ex pupils of Grange Park school in Hayes early in the 2000s. However, the entire site was lost a couple of times when the server companies hosting everything folded. |
|
| Author: | Michael B [ Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Date Started |
Thanks Jon, the reason I ask was a friend of mine under the name of GMR Mick Richardson used to post on this site and suddenly disappeared. Via FB a couple of weeks ago I was contacted by one of his relations who informed me it is nearly 20 years ago since he passed away in Canada where he lived, I feel sure he was on here much later than that, he had ask me if I could trace his best man, I know time fly's but surely not that quick. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Date Started |
So sorry to hear that. I haven't seen anyone posting using that name in recent times. But time certainly does whizz by. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|