| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Hillingdon Fire Station https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2293 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Marian1 [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hillingdon Fire Station |
I looked up Hillingdon Fire Station and found very interesting pieces of information and news. It looks as though I missed an Open Day there in 2016 so will keep checking to see if any more take place in the future as I would love to go if I can. There are also other articles of interest about firefighting and press contact information. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hillingdon Fire Station |
I would imagine that they would show you round some time Marian if you got in touch and said you were interested. |
|
| Author: | bedwyn [ Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hillingdon Fire Station |
Hello Marian, Thank you for your reply, will try not to forget when they go back. Take Care. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|