| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| think our dustmen are bad? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=228 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | think our dustmen are bad? |
http://www.funvid.hu/index.php?page=vid ... _id=108322 |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: think our dustmen are bad? |
I actually think our dustmen are good. They never leave any mess. |
|
| Author: | jim [ Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: think our dustmen are bad? |
I would go further and say they are the best in the business, just one point I wish they would leave the lid on the dustbin, as I leave mine in the front garden so all they do is lift the bags out and take away and leave the lid on the deck. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|