WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

How do you spend you weekends?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=227
Page 1 of 5

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  How do you spend you weekends?

Today my husband is working overtime, so my Saturday is going to be fairly boring on my own. Also I'm not very motivated if by myself so I figured that if I post my list of Jobs that I need to do here then I will have to get on with them

- Argos to take back Hitatchi Free View Recorder, brought when we first moved in over a year ago so not sure what their return policy for faulty good is. -not very successful due to buying the product 22/01/2011. I would need to arrange for an independent engineer to look at it and confirm if the fault is with the product. Anyone have any ideas to where I can get one of those.

- Morrisons pick up a few bits for this evening - very successful got some crossiants which i've just managed to devour in 2 seconds.

- Boring Tidying Up cleaner due on Monday, this basically means moving all the crap into the spare room for it all to come back out over the next fortnight.

- Ironing I really hate ironing but maybe if I do it whilst watch Wales win the rugby then perhaps it won't be too bad.made a start, although the rugby is depressing as France has scored first.

- Sort out recycling, this is fairly easy quick task and can be crossed of my list very quickly.yup this done too

Any hints on how to keep motivated would be very useful:-)

Author:  Jon [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

Wow.... if you achieve all that in a day, could you post your tips here for me.

Author:  Badminton Girl [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

Right task list updated going to crack on with the tidying up. Nice to see the weather isn't good outside, make me feel better about having to get on with jobs.

Author:  Pam [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

My weekends depend on whether my 0/H is working or not. He does shift work at Heathrow, but retires in July, after 39 yrs with B.A. Will I cope?????????? :?

Author:  Brian [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

We went to markets, met eldest boy for coffee and bought salmon fillets for tonight's dinner.
Went to new Woolworth's supermarket for groceries etc.
Had lunch including fresh juicy mango from tree.
There is a green pick-up next week so pruned more in the garden and eldest boy bought his chain saw to prune bottle-brush tree. Stacked all up on front verge for collection. Had a beer.
All had salmon, salad and chips and cheese platter for dinner, wife and boy had wine, I had a Glenmorangie Lasanta.
Dozed in front of T.V.
Tomorrow, all going to youngest boy's for a BBQ and dip in the pool
It's a hard life.
:lol: ;)

Author:  Pam [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

:D

Author:  jim [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

wife been away all week with eldest Daughter down to Falmouth got back today but stopping overnight at my daughters pad in Hampshire grass widow for another night :o ;)

Author:  Pam [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

Who's waiting on you??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Author:  jim [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

just pick one from the queue outside ;) ;)

Author:  Pam [ Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How do you spend you weekends?

:lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/