| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| New Street Lighting https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2260 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lunar [ Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | New Street Lighting |
My road has had its street lighting upgraded to LED today! They look great and the light emits downward and wide angled, a much better light. They make the street look completely different. Well done Hillingdon, I like a lot! |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Street Lighting |
Must watch out for that. Must cost less to run so my street may be done. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Street Lighting |
They've done just one light in my street. When I looked out last night I thought it was car headlights lighting the street as it is bright white. Glad it's not in front of my house as it looks too bright to me. Also glad I have lightproof blinds. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: New Street Lighting |
Yes, the new street lights are great. Loving the magnificent floral displays Hillingdon are dotting around the borough too. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|