| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Where are you on the league table? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=217 |
Page 1 of 12 |
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Where are you on the league table? |
Jim takes GOLD Kremmen takes SILVER memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d Well done to them both. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Ah yes, but mines all twaddle, does that count ? |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Only 12th. I must try to improve my league position |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Only 12th. I must try to improve my league position |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Only 12th. I must try to improve my league position |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Only 12th. I must try to improve my league position |
|
| Author: | jim [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Can't believe I've made the top 15 already. |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Aaaarrrrggghh!!! Have to post one more as I'm unlucky for some 13th |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where are you on the league table? |
Yes... I think you take the award for fastest climbing new entry to the chart... congratulations! |
|
| Page 1 of 12 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|