| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Can Anyone Recommend Any Competent Tree Fellas!!? :) https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2163 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SOT [ Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Can Anyone Recommend Any Competent Tree Fellas!!? :) |
Hi all Can anyone recommend a competent tree surgeon? I need a 20ft (terminally ill) lilac cutting down and debris removed, plus the stump ground removed by a stump grinder Plus, I need the overhanging branches of a neighbours apple tree trimmed back to the boundary and the debris removed if they don't want it) I am only after a recommendation please as there are a few online, but I have no idea whether they are a true qualified aborist or a labourer with a chain saw I am saddened as I would love to do this, but I have to recognise that I am not really up to climbing trees and swinging a chainsaw around with one hand any more!! |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can Anyone Recommend Any Competent Tree Fellas!!? :) |
The only tree fellahs oi can tink of are, Pat, Mick and Sean. |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can Anyone Recommend Any Competent Tree Fellas!!? :) |
Pat is not really a fellah, just built like one. Real name is Mary. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Can Anyone Recommend Any Competent Tree Fellas!!? :) |
Hope you find one SOT.. and maybe if they're any good you'll be able to recommend them in future! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|