| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Could Anyone Help Please ... Copied from Technology https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2156 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Marian [ Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Could Anyone Help Please ... Copied from Technology |
Hi .. I have copied this from the Technology section: I am hopeless with computers when it comes to the real technical things like changing settings etc. Could anyone tell me if moving the default is the right thing to do, and if I will lose my store of emails I needed to keep? Thankyou for any help that can be offered. Marian I have edited line 2 since copying. later editing by Marian |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Could Anyone Help Please ... Copied from Technology |
I think moving the default is correct and you won't lose any emails. |
|
| Author: | Marian [ Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Could Anyone Help Please ... Copied from Technology |
Thanks for your help, Jon I'm pleased to say I have found someone to help with the other problems. (I breathe a sigh of relief) |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Could Anyone Help Please ... Copied from Technology |
Exvellent! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|