WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Where am I?
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1977
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Where am I?

Where am I....?

Attachments:
20150605_091738_Leamington Rd-picsay.jpg
20150605_091738_Leamington Rd-picsay.jpg [ 269.81 KiB | Viewed 11540 times ]

Author:  Kremmen [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

Nope, don't know that Sports Direct

Author:  hayesboy [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

lombardy retail park?

Author:  Robongar [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

Probably in your bed or watching the Telly at this time

Author:  Jon [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

hayesboy wrote:
lombardy retail park?

Yep... Costa.

Author:  Jon [ Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

Robongar wrote:
Probably in your bed or watching the Telly at this time

At the time I posted I had just taken the pic.
At the time you posted, the first of your guesses.

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where am I?

Just down the road from me :oops:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/