WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Yeading
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1963
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun May 10, 2015 12:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Yeading

I've noticed that since B&M opened in the old Comet store at Yeading that both Tesco and B&Q prices seem a bit keener on the duplicate products.

Also no more motor bike racing in there on weekend afternoons :D

Author:  Lunar [ Sun May 10, 2015 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yeading

I'd never heard of B&M until I saw the signs and had to look them up! They are keen on their prices, so good to keep nearby stores on their toes. I haven't been in the store yet.

Author:  Jon [ Mon May 11, 2015 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Yeading

What's B & M??

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue May 12, 2015 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Yeading

Jon you've got one in Yiewsley next to Tesco. Sort of an upmarket cheapo shop. Good bargains to be had but I've been told to watch the sell by date as that's why they get some foodstuffs cheap.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/