WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Oldest London Film
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1949
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Kremmen [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Oldest London Film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_me3NrPMh8

Author:  Jon [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

Very good though your link took me straight to the closing credits!

I'll edit it.

Author:  Jon [ Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

That's done

Author:  Kremmen [ Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

I posted it from another Forum and it did the same for me. I though it might fix itself :oops:

Author:  Jon [ Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

It included a timecode.... handy little Youtube feature if you want to post a link to a specific point in a video.

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

I'll try and find how that was done on the original :)

Author:  Jon [ Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Oldest London Film

You tick a little box when you get the sharing code to say include the time of the point in the video you're at

For example:

https://youtu.be/YwYZfpJMHjM?t=27s

Starts at certain point in the video (27 seconds in)

https://youtu.be/YwYZfpJMHjM

.. just starts at the beginning.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/