WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1920
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Moley [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Greetings all.

It's been a while since I posted but I have finally made the move from the London Borough of Hillingdon to the glorious South Coast of England, St Leonards-on-Sea to be precise.

It's not all sweetness and light down here, the council tax is higher and the roads are an appalling state, but overall I'm glad I have made the move.

I've not had time to set up my weather station yet, but hopefully once things have settled down I will be able to post again on the weather forum.

Thank you all for you past contributions, please keep them coming.

Best wishes. Moley 8-)

Author:  SOT [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Hi Moley. Good to have you back and congratulations on your move. I have friends in Hastings and can see why you want to live down that neck of the woods

I do hope we aren't going to have to listen to you gloating how much sunnier it is down there :) ;)

Author:  Father Ted [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Can't wait to post something similar, best of luck.

Author:  Jon [ Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Congratulations Moley!! Great to hear from you.

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

:D

No doubt out investigating the area now

Author:  Jon [ Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Summer by the sea to look forward to.

Author:  Moley [ Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Thanks for the replies folks, they are much appreciated. :)

If it's any consolation, the weather down here has been pretty dismal for the last couple of weeks. Last weekend was a complete wash out, with gale force winds adding to the gloom.

Chins up though, High Pressure is threatening to head our way later in the Easter Weekend.

Thanks for reading and posting.

Moley 8-)

Author:  Kremmen [ Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

So we've got immigration and you've got dodgy weather

Wanna swap ?

Author:  Marian [ Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

Hi Moley,

Although I am really a past member on here now, I just thought I'd like to drop by to wish you all the luck in the world now that you have made the move you so wanted. I hope you have really great weather to enjoy while you are settling in and onwards into the future. Am pleased that you have found a lovely place to move to. :)

With Best Wishes
From
Marian

Author:  john [ Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Goodbye London. Hello South Coast.

And i moved to the Cotswolds , 8 months ago , mini Venice
I actually get panic attacks , if i get a job near London now

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/