WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

One of the perks
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1915
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Brian [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:50 pm ]
Post subject:  One of the perks

This is what I love about my job.
:lol:

http://www.waweekender.com.au/stories/avro-lancaster/

Author:  Robongar [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

Yep, some nice eye candy

Author:  rexy [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

Love to have a walk round, bit out of my way, I will be visiting National Aviation museum in Pensacola soon, take a peek on line.

Author:  Jon [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

WOW BRIAN!!!!!!!!!

Can I have your autograph?????

Hey.... what happened to your Hayes accent?

Author:  Brian [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

Don't tell me you all talk like Beckham.
:shock:

Author:  Brian [ Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

And a selfie.
;)

Attachment:
Selfie with Hayley Thompson.jpg
Selfie with Hayley Thompson.jpg [ 564.28 KiB | Viewed 14904 times ]

Author:  Jon [ Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

When are you meeting her again?

Author:  rexy [ Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

I'm goin' to tell.

Author:  Brian [ Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

Just thinking of all those years I wasted working for a living.
:lol:

Author:  Brian [ Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: One of the perks

Here we are again.

http://www.waweekender.com.au/stories/a ... -catalina/

:D

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/