WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Definition...........
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=189
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Pam [ Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Definition...........

Image

Author:  Kremmen [ Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Definition...........

:D

I got some of them

Author:  bedwyn [ Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Definition...........

Read Wallet for Clothes(who's tight)

Author:  gmr [ Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Definition...........

Gee; I always blamed the laundry gremlins for shrinking my work jeans waist band on remote job sites ?
The three cooked meals a day were necessary to match my energy output.

Author:  jim [ Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Definition...........

Wife by text to husband at work

"Windows at homefrozen - what should I do?"

Husband - "spray some de-icer or pour hot water on them"

Wife a few minutes later - "Done that, now computer won't work at all" :o :o

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/