| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Baftas.... a local link! https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1850 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Baftas.... a local link! |
Gosh, just read in The Independent that the Bafta awards are made at a foundry in West Drayton. This one..... http://www.newpro.co.uk/ |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Baftas.... a local link! |
er, I think you will find its Yiewsley !!! When I was at School, fights would break out between the uncivilised unbathed West Drayton yobs and us cleaner & kleverer lot north of the railway, and I remain intensely territorial to the day Interesting link Jon - Thanks |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|