| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Where is mine https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1838 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Yeadingborn [ Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Where is mine |
Can anyone tell me where I can get my Fancy Coin & Certificate, saying I am a British Citizen, just seen on the news people getting them. I have a passport, driving licence, marriage certificate, T.V. licence, even used have a dog licence, had to pay for all of them. On the news BBC, item about people agreeing to be British Citizen, they get both free, plus have I bet a free cuppa. Why have I got mine, got yours |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where is mine |
I doubt you'd pass the citizenship test. Don't think I would either. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|