| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Sad news https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1714 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Sad news |
I'm very sorry to have to pass on some terribly sad news to you all. Our very good friend Jim, who has not been well this year, passed away this morning. I'm sure you will all join me in expressing our heartfelt condolences to his wife and family. We're all going to miss his wisdom, commonsense and fantastic sense of humour terribly. I'll let you know any further information that's received. RIP Jim. |
|
| Author: | Father Ted [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
RIP ☨ |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
Thank Jon May he rest in peace |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
Will miss his sense of humour,RIP Jim |
|
| Author: | geezer466 [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
Guessed he hadn't been well when his postings eased right off. Hope he rests in peace and condolences to the rest of the family...... Here is a picture we can all remember him by....
|
|
| Author: | Moley [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
Sorry to hear this, and condolences to his family. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
The man was the star of this site. With his wicked sense of humour and sharp comments, he often made me chuckle out loud. Ok its a cliche, but also true - he will be (and has already been) missed Very sad news Condolences to his family |
|
| Author: | Susie [ Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
I was saddened to read the news of Jim's passing. My thoughts are also with his wife and family. I first met Jim more than 10 years ago and he was a real character. His humour and intelligence shone from his posts. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
RIP Jim I guessed he wasn't well by his absence. As you say, his wit will be sorely missed |
|
| Author: | Westonman [ Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sad news |
Very sad news. I never knowingly met Jim in person, but I reckon he would have been fun to be around. Jim's sharp wit, sense of humour, and common sense have been sorely missed, and will continue to be so. I have many good laughs at some of Jim's humorous postings. Condolences to Jim's family and friends. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|