| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Last 3 Concordes flying into Heathrow https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1636 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Last 3 Concordes flying into Heathrow |
Better late than never. Here's some filming I did in Heston of the last 3 Concordes flying home. It's not BRILLIANT filming, could have done with a tripod! But may be of some interest. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Last 3 Concordes flying into Heathrow |
Branson offered to buy one and keep it flying but was refused. Wonder why? |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Last 3 Concordes flying into Heathrow |
Rather embarrassingly, I've put the wrong date on the front of the video. I shall have to sort it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|