WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Jim under the weather
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1546
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Jon [ Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Jim under the weather

I've had an email from Jim to say he's in Hillingdon Hospital recovering from a stroke. The email said his son was helping him with the PC in the hospital, so I don't know if Jim sent the email himself, or whether his son sent it.

I'll let you all know if I hear any more, and I'm sure we all wish him a good and speedy recovery.

If any of you don't have his email address and would like it, let me know.

Josh.

Author:  Sunshine [ Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

Poor Jim. I will send him an email.
- do you know which ward he is in Josh?


PS Message sent x

Author:  jim [ Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

my grandson is woking the internet tv for me, we thought we could advancce to hillingdon chat today.

i am well, live and kicking in hillingdon hospital [hayes ward] thank for your concerns i will be intouch, but i have to wait for my grandson to work this thing for me when he visits, i will rest up and hopefully be back on my computer soon..... all the best Jim

Author:  Sunshine [ Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

Well done Jim - internet on those bedside TVs isn't the easiest thing to work. Hubby is struggling with the silly little keyboards LOL

so glad you're on the mend. will you be home for Easter?

Author:  Jon [ Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

:-))))) Well done Jim!!!! So glad to hear from you. Hope the nurses know they've got a VIP there.

Author:  Kremmen [ Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

I thought you hadn't posted for a while.

Best wishes Jim we are all thinking of you. Speedy recovery.

Author:  Father Ted [ Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

Get well soon.

Author:  Robongar [ Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

I guess the wife took full advantage of the situation, and painted the house from top to bottom.
Get well soon, get yourself back home. It's summer, not the time to be sitting around hospitals

Author:  Brian [ Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

Get well soon Jim, and leave the nurses alone.
:D ;)

Author:  Rich Kid [ Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jim under the weather

Get well soon Jim, we miss your incisive postings.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/