| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Great gift ideas... https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1542 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Jon [ Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Great gift ideas... |
Go retro!! http://www.simplyeighties.com/more-retro-stuff.php |
|
| Author: | westjohnson [ Fri May 09, 2014 3:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
There are some really great ideas there. My wife wants a vintage pearl necklace but I'm struggling to find the right one. I'm still searching but might plump for one from www.mesenso.com. They're new but I think they fit the bill. Still very beautiful. |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri May 09, 2014 4:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
Be wary of new members bearing gifts via links. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri May 09, 2014 6:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
If they're free gifts I'll take them. |
|
| Author: | westjohnson [ Tue May 13, 2014 10:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
Ooopss......Sorry guys, suppose I was just thinking (writing) out loud. Didn't mean to come across as anything other than an idle thought. Anyway, the link is safe. I mean it won't hurt your PC or anything. I'm just starting to panic about what to buy my wife since time is running out. |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Thu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
We just got the ultimate big boy's toy. A working Merlin. Attachment:
|
|
| Author: | Father Ted [ Thu May 15, 2014 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
How about a meal for two at this classy Gastropub famous for it's choice of new world wines, michelin starred chef and extensive range of Draught German and Czech pilseners and Belgian bottled beers, also includes free wi-fi and a rack with all the broadsheet papers. http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/loc ... ub-7123351 ...as seen on tv when Kirsty and Phil took their prospective buyers looking to get into the exclusive UB3 / 4 postcodes. |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Fri May 16, 2014 12:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
Brian wrote: We just got the ultimate big boy's toy. A working Merlin. WOW!!!!! |
|
| Author: | Robongar [ Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
Brian wrote: We just got the ultimate big boy's toy. A working Merlin. Attachment: Merlin.jpg What model or series is it? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Great gift ideas... |
Many many years ago, early 70's I think, I was invited by Dougie Arnold down to Blackbush airfield to help a team of people sort though some old rubbish in a warehouse/hanger. Most of the bits we were chucking out were old aircraft engine parts. A lot of these parts were old Merlin bits from magneto's to pistons. I bet they would be worth a fortune now. I remember Dougie had a fairly new Rolls that he had had the rear seats ripped out and had all his shovels and other stuff in the back. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|