WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Terry Dicks, a name from the past!
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1528
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lunar [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

I recall that Terry Dicks was either an MP or Councillor in Hillingdon.....too young to have a real interest, but as a child I think his name did raise a few laughs in the playground

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... DICKS.html

Author:  Jon [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

I could write a book about TD. I'd rather not though. (Long story.)

Author:  SOT [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

I thought he had died!!

It looks like he is still being a first class prat though.

Author:  Rich Kid [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

The link doesn't work, it says it has been taken down.

Is this the same man?

https://www.runnymede.gov.uk/portal/sit ... e/T_Dicks/

Author:  Lunar [ Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

Rich kid, the very same. It was an article about TD in Runnymede and some people making fun of his name and he wanted the police to do something about it. The police didn't or couldn't and TD was not happy and the perpetrators should be punished.

SOT, I thought that too as he seemed to just disappear from the local paper, having had a story or other every week! I guess he ran as quickly as he could out of Hillingdon.

Author:  Jon [ Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terry Dicks, a name from the past!

I wonder why the Mail pulled the story. Most unusual.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/