| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Breakfast thought https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1512 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Breakfast thought |
As I sat enjoying my coffee and croissant this morning I marvelled at the fact that today in 1857 Elisha Otis's first "safety elevator" was installed at 488 Broadway, NYC. |
|
| Author: | vlad the impailer [ Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Breakfast thought |
i was sat by the Thames at Windsor with a real fry up wondering what the dirty mark was all along the fence oposite |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Breakfast thought |
When I've first got up I wonder what day it is and take it from there |
|
| Author: | Jon [ Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Breakfast thought |
And I always imagined OTIS was an acronym! |
|
| Author: | Brian [ Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Breakfast thought |
I thought OTIS was the start of the chorus of The Lincolnshire Poacher. |
|
| Author: | rexy [ Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Breakfast thought |
Often wonder who is that old man watching me shave. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|