WESTLONDONCHAT.COM
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/

Links to interesting websites...
https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1490
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Jon [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Links to interesting websites...

Add yours!

Someone just showed me this one; it's for any incidents involving planes.

http://avherald.com/

I already knew about this one...
http://www.pprune.org/

Author:  Father Ted [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Links to interesting website...

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airports/lhr

this is quite a cool one, and easier on the nerves than your first ! :)

Author:  Jon [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Links to interesting website...

Ha ha.... I downloaded that as an app on my phone about an hour ago! Someone at work showed it to me. It's got loads of extra features, for example, you can put yourself on the plane and look at what you're flying over in real time!

Author:  Brian [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Links to interesting websites...

This is the one at which I volunteer.
I'm on the video tour.


http://www.raafawa.org.au/museum/

:D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/