| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Where is the nearest photo booth please ? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1488 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Moley [ Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Where is the nearest photo booth please ? |
Just a simple request really. I have reached that sorry stage in life where I need to apply for a 'Blue Badge' and that also my photo drivers license is due for renewal. Both need a passport type photo. I can recall when just about every train station in the borough had one of those photo booths, but I am really struggling to find one now anywhere. Can anyone please advise where I might be able to locate one ? Many thanks. Moley |
|
| Author: | Lunar [ Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where is the nearest photo booth please ? |
Most large Tesco have them |
|
| Author: | davrob [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where is the nearest photo booth please ? |
If you're anywhere near Staines, there are two in the Elmsleigh Shopping Centre. |
|
| Author: | Moley [ Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where is the nearest photo booth please ? |
Many thanks for the replies, they are much appreciated. Unfortunately I'm not able to get to Staines, but Tesco at Watford may be an option. Thank you once again. Moley |
|
| Author: | Badminton Girl [ Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Where is the nearest photo booth please ? |
Tesco West Drayton too |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|