| WESTLONDONCHAT.COM https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/ |
|
| Whatever Happened to Janet? https://b65a9t-westlondonchatcom-7590.site.tb-hosting.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1477 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Whatever happened to Janet that fiesty supporter of all-things Labour? Wasn't she a Labour councillor? Did she lose an election? Anyone know? |
|
| Author: | Kremmen [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
It seemed to me that all councillors must have been 'given advice' as they all stopped posting at the same time quite a while back. I found their posts useful and informative. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
I thought that perhaps she hadn't recovered from the shock of losing Gordon "T***er" Brown. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Rich Kid wrote: I thought that perhaps she hadn't recovered from the shock of losing Gordon "T***er" Brown. Maybe, just maybe - having to read immature posts like that has put her off. I wouldn't blame her For the record, LBH Councillors have not been gagged re social media (can you imagine the anger that would result ?) and Janet is active on Twitter and Facebook |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
SOT wrote: Rich Kid wrote: I thought that perhaps she hadn't recovered from the shock of losing Gordon "T***er" Brown. Maybe, just maybe - having to read immature posts like that has put her off. I wouldn't blame her Nothing immature about it, unless you've an over-developed sensitivity re: all-things Labour and/or Gordon Brown. Calm down SOT and take a chill pill for heavens sake. |
|
| Author: | SOT [ Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Rich Kid wrote: SOT wrote: Rich Kid wrote: I thought that perhaps she hadn't recovered from the shock of losing Gordon "T***er" Brown. Maybe, just maybe - having to read immature posts like that has put her off. I wouldn't blame her Nothing immature about it, unless you've an over-developed sensitivity re: all-things Labour and/or Gordon Brown. Calm down SOT and take a chill pill for heavens sake. Yep - Another mature playground response from RK. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Get back to playing hop-scotch with the girls SOT you sensitive soul. |
|
| Author: | Lunar [ Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
I see Janet shopping most Saturdays, she seems well and mobile. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Lunar wrote: I see Janet shopping most Saturdays, she seems well and mobile. Tell her we miss her contributions to HillingdonChat - Rich Kid in particular. |
|
| Author: | Rich Kid [ Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Whatever Happened to Janet? |
Another question: Who was Mattx in real life? Did anyone know? He used to be the most disruptive force on here, but interesting all the same. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|